Be Your Healthiest You!
Common reasons for doing a Food Reset:
- Noticing that clothes are fitting tighter
- The number on the scale has gone a little higher
- Increased anxiety
- Obsessive thoughts about food, weight, and/or body image
- Craving a certain food more often
- Chronic pain or health issues getting worse
- Boost immune system with healthy food, exercise, and mindset
Do any of these sound like you?
Get back on track and join me in this Food Reset to see just how better you CAN feel.
Do you struggle with food, weight and body image?
If it was all about diet and exercise, then everyone would be at a healthy weight.
I tried diet after diet to lose weight. I joined gyms that I never went to and bought exercise equipment that collected dust until I finally gave it away.
Savvy Nom Nom on TV
Get Notified About Upcoming Challenges
I was miserable at 256+ pounds. I had sleep apnea, a bad knee, double vision, chronic anxiety, and I was eating Tums like they were candy. All of that WENT AWAY when I lost the weight and kept it off.
I had to get to the point where I was willing to do ANYTHING to feel better before I could accept a solution that went beyond diet and exercise. Through direction from others and a deep dive into the emotional aspects of eating, I could addresses the core reasons why I overeat and choose to do something about it.
Over 17 years after losing 110+ pounds, I continue to maintain an average of 80% of my original weight loss.
Savvy Nom Nom is not about a fancy diet. I won’t tell you to count anything like points or calories or carbs (unless you like that sort of thing). I am not going to tell you to lift weights or join a gym. You can do these things if you like to, but they are not required to be in a right-sized body.
I will give you the tools, community, and support to help you live your best life without eating your way through it.
- Do you ever eat past the point of being full?
- Do you eat when you are happy, sad, or bored?
- Have you lost weight, only to gain it back again, plus a few extra pounds?