I am finally ready to share my story so I can help change yours!
Nearly 18 years ago I was at my highest weight ever. I was 256 pounds. That was 116 pounds more than I wanted to be. I had no trouble losing weight once I tried, but I just could not keep it off. Every time I lost some weight and got close to my goal, I would gain it all back and end up heavier than I was when I started.
I tried everything!
- Hundreds of dollars on unused gym memberships
- Richard Simmons videos and stretchy bands that I ordered in a moment of desperation from a middle-of-the-night infomercial
- Expensive treadmill that I barely used
- Low fat diets (Susan Powter)
- Low carb diets (Protein Power)
- Point-counting diets
- Calorie-restricting diets
- Time-restricting diets (don’t eat after 8 pm)
- “What Would You Feed Your Baby Diet” (I made this one up myself, years before I was even a mom!)
It wasn’t until around 2003 that I started to reverse the trend of gaining more weight back every time I lost weight. Instead, I noticed that my top number got smaller and smaller and now 16 years later, I have still maintained an average of 80% of my excess 110+ pounds. Am I the perfect weight? Maybe not. But, I am also not where I would be if I had not figured out a few things along the way. I am certain that I would be over 300 pounds by now and a whole lot more miserable.
My health conditions included:
- Sleep apnea
- Torn meniscus and ACL that eventually required surgery
- Pseudotumor Ceribri (double vision that could result in blindness)
- Anxiety treated with high doses of prescription medication
All of this has healed since making basic shifts in how I eat and how I deal with life. I no longer have to overeat when I feel sad, happy, angry, or plain ol’ bored. I no longer have the negative records going through my head calling myself fat, ugly, and unworthy. I have gratitude for my amazing life that I never knew was possible when I was at my lowest emotionally and highest weight back in 2001.
Anyone that knows me, will tell you that I cannot keep good things to myself. When I learn something that can help other people, I like to pass it on. I have been able to do this 1:1 with friends, but now I want to share what I have learned with more people than ever before. If this is something that you think could help you, and you are ready to try, then I would like to share this with you!
It took me awhile to realize that I had this to share, but once I did, I did not want to wait to get started!
I am creating a membership site that will give you the tools to live life on life’s terms without eating your way through it. Anyone can lose weight. I know I can do that whenever I want to. The trick is keeping the weight off and knowing how to deal with living in a healthier body. Ongoing guidance, tools, and support in a membership community, month after month, is a game changer and can be the difference between a diet and a new life.
I know what things kept me stuck and how I got past them. I want to hear from you about what those things are for you so I can help you get past them too.
The official launch of Savvy Nom Nom will be in September of this year. But, I can’t wait that long to get started!!!
I am opening up a limited number of spots today to people that want to take this step with me. If you join me now, you will be a founding member.
But here’s the catch…I am only offering this for two days, and I will never offer it at this price again.
Founding members get these perks:
- The lowest price that I will EVER offer to members. The price will be going up significantly at the full launch in September, but will NEVER increase for founding members. You will always get this same low price for being a founding member!
- A chance to shape Savvy Nom Nom to provide maximum benefit to you and friends you have yet to meet
- Closer contact with me during live sessions exploring the Savvy Nom Nom life
I will be opening the complete membership in September. Between now and then, I will communicate with you on a regular basis, asking for your input and offering behind the scenes looks into the implementation.
Also, the first 20 founding members will get a personal call with me prior to the full launch.
So, if you would like to join me in Savvy Nom Nom, please take a moment to go to https://savvynomnom.com/founding-members-start/ before Thursday June 20 at 11:59 pm PST.
I am thankful for your support and I cannot wait to have you as a founding member on this journey with me!
Click the button below to get started!