Emily Carpenter goes on Good Day Rochester to invite viewers to join the Savvy Nom Nom Fresh Start Challenge.
Have you ever bought fresh food with all the best intentions to use it and then let it rot on your counter top or inside your fridge? The Fresh Start Challenge will help you to finally use the fresh local foods you buy and become healthier while doing it!
In this 5-day challenge, you will:
- Take an inventory of what’s in your pantry right now
- Get ideas to replace foods with local and fresh options
- Discover places to buy fresh foods or grow your own
- Share ideas of what to make with local foods
- Get support from the Savvy Nom Nom community
Watch the full interview of Emily Carpenter on Good Day Rochester.